Thank you for considering us for your physical rehabilitation needs.
Hydrotherapy is becoming a vital component of the rehabilitation toolkit. Our experienced therapists include a fully qualified veterinary nurse, giving you extra confidence and peace of mind knowing we can identify with the conditions presented, however, complicated.
Hydrotherapy can be considered for most orthopaedic conditions, proven to improve strength and flexibility, reduce pain and inflammation and speed up recovery from injury and/or surgery.
- Pectineal Myectomy
- Triple Pelvic Osteotomy (TPO)
- Total Hip Replacement (THR)
- Total Elbow Replacement (TER)
- Cruciate Ligament Surgery including TTO, TTA, TPLO, Extra-Capsular etc
- Spinal Surgery
- Breaks and Fracture Repairs
- Hip and Elbow Dysplasia
- Legg Calves Perthes Disease
- Osteochondrosis Dessicans (OCD)
- Cranial Cruciate Ligament (CCL)
- Patella Luxation
- Spinal Injuries
- Intervertebral Disc Disease
- Chronic Degenerative Rediculomyelopothy (CDRM)
Many dogs can benefit from hydrotherapy to improve physical fitness, cardiovascular fitness and conditioning. The types of dogs that may benefit from this are;
- Show dogs
- Police/Armed forces dogs
All dogs that swim with us need to have veterinary approval to do so. The consent form below is for you to complete and return to us, ideally via email. We will then get in touch with the clients directly to organise an appointment. We will contact you in the meantime if this has been requested or we have any questions.
Please provide a relevant clinical history for us be able to understand the case and its requirements fully.