Lamb with Rice – wheat and gluten free
For dogs with extra-sensitive stomachs. Wheat and gluten free.
Now, wheat gluten free (WGF), this diet contains a minimum of 26%, highly digestible, real lamb and is the ideal choice for active dogs or dogs with extra sensitive stomachs. It has become a firm favourite with rough collies – with some ‘winning’ results.
Lamb Meal (26%), Maize, Barley, Dehulled Soya Bean Meal, Rice (6%), Chicken Fat, Oats, Unmolassed Beet Pulp, Peas, Alfalfa, Prairie Meal, Salt, Yeast, Salmon Oil, Yucca Schidigera.
- Protein 22.0%
- Fat Content 10.0%
- Crude Fibre 3.5%
- Crude Ash 7.0%
- Natural antioxidants
- Vitamin A/E672 18,200iu/kg
- Vitamin D/E671 1,600iu/kg
- Vitamin E/3a700 230mg/kg
- Iron sulphate monohydrate 75mg/kg
- Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 30mg/kg
- Manganous oxide 75mg/kg
- Zinc sulphate monohydrate 350mg/kg
- Zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate 330mg/kg
- Sodium selenite 0.5mg/kg